Moving a Page
- Tips & Tricks
There may come a time when it’s needed to move a page to a different section of your website. To do this:
- open up the page you wish to move, like you would if you were going to edit the content.
- Click on the Publishing tab and then the Select New Parent button, located next to Content Parent.
- Search for the page/section you’d like to place this page beneath. A list of your pages will populate that fit into your search criteria.
- Select which page/section you’d like to move this page to.
- Save or Publish the page to confirm the change.