Building Directory Kiosk Room Entry
- Navigate to the Natural Science Building directory section by clicking the expansion arrows next to the needed pages.
- To add a new directory entry, hover over the plus to the left of the Natural Science Building page of the Building Directory section and click the add content button.
- Select "Directory Room" as the content type.
- Complete the directory room form. The title field is internal only, please list the room number first. The last three fields pertain to University classrooms only.
- Before publishing or saving the room information to draft, click the categorization tab to the left and tell the kiosk which unit this room belongs to.
- Use the category expansion arrows to assign all categories that apply.
- When finished, publish the the form to make the room available on the kiosk. Note: You may save the profile as a draft. Drafts are saved for you to continue editing but changes are not publicly available to the kiosk until the content is released with the publish button.