Embedding YouTube Video
- Social Media, Tips & Tricks
- Upload video content to YouTube and browse to the main video page.
- Copy the YouTube embed code by first opening up the Share tab (below the video), select embed, set your desired options and copy the provided code snippet.
Note: Smaller video sizes may not look as good but they will keep your page loading fast. We recommend keeping the width below 640.
- In Mura, navigate to the content editor of the page or component, where the video will be included.
- In the content section, click the Source button at the top of the text editor.
- Paste the copied video embed code into the text editor at the desired location, while in source mode.
- Click on source again. You are ready to save or publish your video.
Note: The website theme automatically makes your video responsive. Try resizing the width of the browser while viewing the new video page.