NatSci Redirect Plugin
- Mar 10, 2014
The NatSci Redirect Plugin intercepts all Mura page requests and checks them agains the list of redirects that are saved from the plugin administrative tools. For all active redirects, the user is routed to the desired location with SEO friendly reporting.
Current Stable Version
- Hard coded table name to avoid session problems.
- Redirect event handler now checks for both plain domain and www. domains.
- Cleared update rutine for 1.0.0038.
- Designed update rutine to preset new isDomainSwitch field to false.
- Added isDomainSwitch and change over functionality as a secondary transition for a full domain switch.
- Bug fix on check box value setting.